Exclusive trip to Casa Martini Pessione
15 january, 2018
The Mother of all Vermouth 's is receiving Dolce Partners and Ambassadors on an exclusive journey.
15 January 2018
- Flight Ryanair Businessclass from Charleroi 11.30 - arrival Torino 13.00
- Transfer to hotel
- Stay at Grand Hotel Sitea. Located in the heart of Risorgimento Turin, just off the very central via Roma and Piazza San Carlo, and a few minutes’ walk from Piazza Castello, the Grand Hotel Sitea charms guests with its discretion and reserve. Built in the early 1900s and featuring a traditional brand of hospitality, the hotel is superbly positioned for those who want to be able to get about the city centre on foot, to visit the heart of the old town or for shopping.
- Lunch at "Eataly " the first Eataly concept in the world.
- 20 00 hours Typical Piemontese Dinner at Carigno
16 January 2018
- Drive to Pessione
- Visit of Casa Martini Pessione
- 10.00 Welcome @ Terrazza Martini
- 10.15 Visit to Mondo Martini
- 11.00 Make your own Vemouth in the Martine Bar Academy
- 12.30 Martini Sparkling Wine tastings ( Proseco, Asti, Rose, Brut )
- 13.00 Lunch in Martini Terrazza
- 14.00 Visit to Martini Production
- 15.00 Mixologie Masterclass with 2015 Martini Grand Prix winner, Walter Gosso
- 16.00 Visit to Martini shop
- Back to Torino
- Dinner at *star Michelin Del Cambio Modern Piemontese inspired menu.
17 January 2018
- Breakfast and Visit to the Center of Open Innovation Torino, innovative think tank that wants to enhance the Turin the local ecosystem momentum
- Transfer to the airport.
- Flight: 13.25 Businessclass Ryanair - arrival 14.55
- As usual we make our budget inclusive of all meals and wine ’s mentioned.
- Prices may only vary because of flights
- DOLCE might change the programme in order to improve the trip.
- Stay in Double room : 1176 € incl. VAT
- Stay in Single room : 1437 € incl.VAT
- We are able to offer you this favourable rate for this exceptional programme thanks to our Dolce partner and host Martini.
- More info: Jan@dolcemagazine.be or tel 0474 54 04 66 or book now